zondag 30 september 2012

air nike jordan I

ouse to send me over. Zhou Wang face changed, and quickly said: The emperor waved vigorously,air nike jordan, interrupted ZHOU Wang.
Zhou Wang startled, hastened to kneel.
remonstrance I say what are the world's land I are the people of the world I, the world's money I called Zhenbu talk about what the public and private money put into the treasury, we use. are shit truth. said so, I called the world's bureaucrats their money into the national treasury with, okay? can not. Why not, your people, your money, your house, your land, are I Why not? Why you do not come up to, but called I come up with a group of bastard ...... Emperor struggling to beat the table, get enough to curse: the group of bastard got to fight ants thief, playing Xiliang treason treasury money, I command Guanzhong Kanto rich and powerful who donate a little, now they donated a little, not enough I day to spend. donate, there is no call I ask them for this time is not quite what the world money is the money I better not say what the world land are I ground. This time I, I, how can not kill. by Li Zhonglang knife, peel off the skin of these people to see if they also said that these shit, then do not say. Fresh on the auxiliary with the captains Ying Chu the Daying. Everyone greeting some, Qu Yi asked: Li Hong is being pulled left Kazuhiko asked about the injury left-yin Cheng ball Debu light,jersey mlb, since the action is not convenient.
Li Hong heard this, he smiled and said to the crowd
?Said: he ordered his soldiers to overnight Wei-shui River erected tall coffe

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten